Android 4.0 stencil
WireframeSketcher is an ideal wireframing tool for Android. It can be installed along with other Android tools inside Eclipse IDE which makes it an obvious choice. To further improve our support for Android we released a new Android 4.0 ICS stencil. This stencil can be used both for Android phone and tablet apps. It includes common controls, dialogs, action bars, lists and menus. There is also a Browser control for those who want to wireframe their website for tablets.
Touch gestures stencil
WireframeSketcher is being used more an more for wireframing mobile applications. The new Touch gestures stencil provides a set of symbols for annotating such applications. Included gestures are: Touch, Long Press, Drag, Swipe, Double Touch, Pinch Open and Pinch Close.
- Added Distribute Centers actions
- Added background color property for Browser widget
- Added neutral sort icon
- Added multi-term search in Palette and Quick Add dialogs
- Improved colors in TabbedPane widget by reverting colors of selected and background tabs
- Improved text antialiasing on Windows
- Improved automatic sizing of embedded icons in text
- Improved Windows installer to automatically uninstall previous version
- Improved error reporting in export dialogs
- Improved support for RTL orientation
- Fixed save to avoid data loss on errors
- Fixed the issue with invalid characters when copying & pasting from external programs
To update to the latest version of WireframeSketcher go to the Help menu and select Check for Updates.
The version number of this release is 3.5.1.