Today’s release brings another update to our online sharing service which adds a better way to review feedback comments. Other changes include updates to stencils, and a few small improvements and bug fixes. Read on for more details.
The latest update to our online sharing service adds an overview for all comments left on the storyboard:
This makes it much easier to review new comments. Press Space or click the menu icon in the navbar to open the Dashboard and then navigate to the Comments tab to get an overview of all the comments with more recent comments being at the top.
There is a new Ribbon template that makes it easier to start with wireframing a Ribbon toolbar:
- Fixed an issue with the installation of Git plugin
- Fixed the issue with focus in Properties View on Mac OS X
- Fixed the issue with switching languages on Ubuntu while editing text
- Fixed the issue with menus on Ubuntu 12.10
- Fixed the issue with dropping components from Project Explorer and Properties View update
To update to the latest version of WireframeSketcher use Help > Check for Updates, or just download it from our website.
The version number of this release is 4.4.3.