Today’s release brings support for the latest macOS Monterey, Apple Silicon processors, updates to Eclipse 4.22 platform, and includes a few other improvements and bug-fixes. Read on for more details.
Support for macOS Monterey
This release adds support for the latest version of macOS – Monterey. We also now provide a separate download for Mac computers using new Apple Silicon processors.
Note that since WireframeSketcher app is not part of the Mac App Store you might need to follow these steps to install it.
Eclipse 4.22 support
The newest release of Eclipse 4.22, also known as Eclipse 2021-12, was just released. We’ve updated the standalone version of WireframeSketcher to this more recent platform so that you can benefit from various improvements and bug-fixes. The plug-in version of WireframeSketcher now is also compatible with Eclipse 2021-12.
- Updated Bootstrap icons stencil to version 1.7.2
- Updated Font Awesome icons to version 5.15.4
- Fixed the issue with some cursors not scaling correctly on HiDPI displays
- Fixed the issue with some cursors having black background on Linux
- Fixed the error in PDF export on some macOS systems
- Fixed the issue with opening the Mockups Gallery on some macOS systems
To update to the latest version of WireframeSketcher use Help > Check for Updates, or just download it from our website. If you are using a version older than 6.0.0 then we recommend that you manually download and install the latest version of WireframeSketcher to perform a full update.
The version number of this release is 6.4.0